We are now worshiping in-person in our beloved sanctuary! Because we value inclusivity, hospitality and justice:
- We will not ask for proof of vaccination, take temperatures, or keep attendance records for contact tracing
- We ask that you wear your mask over your nose and mouth at all times in the building, seated or standing or singing. Masks are available at the greeter desks.
- Please sit in household pods six feet from your neighbors. Sit where the seat cushions are down, not where the seat cushions are tilted up.
- The Nursery will be professionally staffed during worship services
- Fellowship Time will be held outside. No refreshments will be served.
- Everyone is welcome to multigenerational bring-your-own picnics every Sunday 12:30-2:30 in the church garden. Masks on except when eating while seated. Every child must be accompanied by at least one parent or guardian.