About Our Sanctuary
- Our Sanctuary has a legal capacity of 450 for your event
- Parish Hall is located adjacent to the Sanctuary
- Our Sanctuary is ADA accessible via the elevator located in the Parish Hall. We plan to install a ramp on the West Ferry entrance in coming years.
- Our Sunday services are at 10am. Outside of that time, our Sanctuary is generally available with prior arrangement. Please contact our Administrator of Facilities and Communication for available times.
- If interested in renting our Sanctuary for a Wedding, please contact our Wedding Coordination team.
- If interested in renting our Sanctuary for a Child Dedication, Memorial Service, or any other event, please contact our Administer of Facilities and Communication.
- Podium and mic
- Projector and screen
- One-time event: $150 per hour up to three hours, $165 each additional hour
- Recurring events: $100 per hour up to three hours, $115 each additional hour
- Please see our full rental policy for applicable discounts.
"The English Country Gothic Revival exterior is complimented by an extraordinary interior that features both Arts and Crafts and Art Nouveau influences. Noted Buffalo Historian Austin Fox referred to the interior as “one of the most intriguing Arts and Crafts interiors in the city.” The congregation played a significant role as a leader in the civil rights movement, women’s rights movement and the effort to improve the working conditions for American workers. It has also been active in Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgendered [sic] rights activities. Historically the congregation played a significant role in the education and welfare of immigrants to the community, starting with Neighborhood House serving German immigrant children in the 19th century. This program is currently part of the neighborhood services offered to the community by the City of Buffalo."